TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Just got an offer of a TC from a firm I did a WVS with - very unexpected but a lovely surprise! It's my second cycle after virtual VS' last year - keep going everyone :)
Dance Celebrate GIF by Bossier Federal Credit Union

Congratulations - this is amazing news and great way to celebrate before the festive period!

(I love the fact I am running out of unique gifs to use to celebrate these posts and so they are becoming more obscure with each TC offer :D)

Anya B

Distinguished Member
Jan 28, 2021
That's awesome to hear @Anya B! Congratulations 🥳 🥳

Dance Celebrate GIF by Bossier Federal Credit Union

Congratulations - this is amazing news and great way to celebrate before the festive period!

(I love the fact I am running out of unique gifs to use to celebrate these posts and so they are becoming more obscure with each TC offer :D)
Thank you both! This forum has been so helpful throughout the application seasons :)

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021

eellla1

Dec 9, 2021
hi everyone! i just completed the OC verbal reasoning test where i had 19 minutes for 30 questions. i did not manage to answer the last 3 questions as i ran out of time. do you think this will have a big impact or will a lot of people also have the same problem as i had since the time was so limited?

Reactions: George Maxwell
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.