TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob93

Legendary Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone! I have an interview with Sullcrom tomorrow and I’m dizzy with nerves because
A) I’ve noticed that I made a technical mistake on my cover letter lol
B) Sullcrom are really picky about grades and I’m racking my brains on how to explain a bad grade I got, without sounding like I’m just making excuses (I’m surprised I even got an interview considering how average my grades are)

If anyone has any tips or techniques on how to basically calm tf down and keep cool during the interview, it would be much appreciated. Also any general CV-based interview tips and experiences with Sullcrom are definitely welcome too 😉
I strongly doubt they would have invited you to interview if either of those things were going to be issues. Don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.