• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith at 6pm today to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys hi! Could someone please help me figure out what 1st and 2:1 correspond to on the 4/4 GPA scale. Universities seem to have differing requirements depending on which country the degree was received from (ie Oxford requires a 3.6 from Turkey for 1st while LSE requires a 3.5 and QMUL requires a 3.3), so I’m not sure what to write on my TC applications.

For reference, I earned my LLB degree in Turkey with a 3.48 and my LLM degree in the United States with a 3.46.
 
Anyone know how long you have to wait before you know you’re temporarily in the clear post-BCLP and Taylor Wessing tests?

I know they both send PFOs quite quick if you don’t hit the benchmark.
last year BCLP told me that I didn't meet the benchmark within a few hours, before I even got the feedback report
 
Anyone know how long you have to wait before you know you’re temporarily in the clear post-BCLP and Taylor Wessing tests?

I know they both send PFOs quite quick if you don’t hit the benchmark.
I applied to BCLP's DTC in sept and have not heard back since post test and they're rolling so idk ! i hope this means i have passed and it is early..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Find member