Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If helpful, Abbie shared a detailed preparation post in response to this question last October. It covers explaining commercial concepts, analysing articles and working in a group. Her examples come from BIUCAC, so these are general competition tips rather than a guide to this year's AS format.Does anyone have tips for Aspiring Solicitors Commercial awareness contest? (Quarter final)
I applied to Dechert on 17th September and still not heard back. I am assuming a PFO tbh.how long did you guys wait for the 1st stage online test invite from Hogan Lovells Cadwalader and Dechert? I applied 12 and 14 days ago and have yet to get the email :/ I know for HLC it's automatic, not sure about Dechert?