TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

I’ve just reviewed one of the applications I submitted and realised I put the year I started the module rather than finished it… on a scale of 1-10, how much of an issue is that? I don’t think the application form specified if they wanted the year I started or finished the module 🫩
I think this is fine because I have always put down the year I started the module rather than finished it and have progressed
 
  • Love
Reactions: Novaa
@Antoni Trochimowicz sorry to bother you with this question again haha, but would u also have a list of firms that dont do VIs but may include WEs, SJTS etc ? ( You have previously given me a list of firms that progress you directly to acs , but i dont mind doing WEs either :) )
Hi! Unfortunately I don't have a list to hand, it is something we are working on at TCLA though!

From the places I applied to, Skadden is one of these, alongside Linklaters. I believe (?) Cleary is the same too. I'm really sorry I don't have too many on hand! Hopefully this helps though :)
 
I’ve just reviewed one of the applications I submitted and realised I put the year I started the module rather than finished it… on a scale of 1-10, how much of an issue is that? I don’t think the application form specified if they wanted the year I started or finished the module 🫩
Hey :)! You're more than fine, I definitely made worse mistakes in my module sections without spotting them. I think that's one of the better things you could do (unlikely for Graduate Recruitment to even spot it). Keep your head up!!
 

Find member