Dechert online assessment!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You got this!!Mishcon de Reya VS opens today. Good luck if the firm is on your list, too!
I'm lucky to have a mentor who works at Mishcon (check out growmentoring.org if you're interested in finding out more), and I will be polishing the application as much as I can.
Although, the AI chatbot may end up being be the stumbling block. Not quite sure how it will go this year, but we'll see...
Update: I emailed HLC grad rec and they said they’re sending the online test in batches and I’ll hear soon. It’s not automated in the sense that once you press submit, they start sending it, but if you meet eligibility you’ll get the test.@Antoni Trochimowicz Good morning! Do you think I should email HLC grad rec if I applied two weeks ago and still haven’t got the first stage test, or should I wait out?
Apparently most people have got it quite fast post application.
Ooh I’ve just had a look and I can see their applications for Mentees closed recently. Do you know if they open again in January or will it be for the next application cycle?Mishcon de Reya VS opens today. Good luck if the firm is on your list, too!
I'm lucky to have a mentor who works at Mishcon (check out growmentoring.org if you're interested in finding out more), and I will be polishing the application as much as I can.
Although, the AI chatbot may end up being be the stumbling block. Not quite sure how it will go this year, but we'll see...
Not certain, but I think they have two intakes a year. Keep an eye on the website in the new year!Ooh I’ve just had a look and I can see their applications for Mentees closed recently. Do you know if they open again in January or will it be for the next application cycle?
Same. From what I thought was my strongest app so far LOL.STB PFO post-application for their autumn VS![]()
hey will - is the VS rolling do you know?Not certain, but I think they have two intakes a year. Keep an eye on the website in the new year!
They say they're not rolling, but also that 'we would recommend that you look to apply earlier to give you the best chance of securing an assessment day with us.'hey will - is the VS rolling do you know?
I answer these in paragraphs. Essentially what they are looking for is a narrative of how you have explored the legal sector through these events; e.g. you joined a webinar, built on this knowledge at a law firm open day, then took a highlight from that and used it a workshop at another law firm event, etc…Tell us about any open days and events that you have attended in the legal sector?
I should answer this question with bullet points, right?
If there are lots of them, then yes.Tell us about any open days and events that you have attended in the legal sector?
I should answer this question with bullet points, right?
You have saved me… a lot of stress.I think that person is just referring to online sjt lolll (we all got the sjt invite around 2 weeks ago). The online written case study doesn't happen until October (based on their website)