I applied on Sep 1 and got the assessment on Sep 15Did anyone get an assessment / response from Dechert? If so, when did you submit the online application form may I ask?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I applied on Sep 1 and got the assessment on Sep 15Did anyone get an assessment / response from Dechert? If so, when did you submit the online application form may I ask?
Still have not received it yet :/Finally got the rare contextual from DLA despite applying on the first day. I believe they’re being more strict in slowly screening this year, haven’t even received a test.
Hellooo!! Ultimately it depends on where you want to be long-term.international here, should i apply at my home area (middle east) or london?