Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OMG this is so helpful thanks a lot.If helpful, the online-tests guide has a firm-by-firm table with Cappfinity and Arctic Shores entries. Some rows only identify the test type, so it isn't a complete list by provider.
Yes, both the application and test need to be completed before the deadline.does anyone know if you have to complete a&o's online assessment before the deadline?
In my experience, occasional glances are okay! you probably won’t do it too much anyways if the prep time is limited - there’s only so much you can note down in under 2 minsWhen answering VIs, is it OK to look at the notes I write during prep time? Or is it preferred I just speak to the camera the whole time (obvs not reading them, but occasional glances when referring to a deal the firm worked on, for example).
A&O Shearman told us the questions in a webinar this year after the VS apps opened - I think they are expecting you to use the opportunity to research to the fullest because when you're actively choosing to press record you're saying that this is the best answer you can give/you are fully preparedAlso, for VIs with unlimited prep time, has anyone actually used it to the max (e.g. switching tabs to check research notes, looking down to make notes) and still progressed?
I had one with unlimited prep time last cycle and was too scared to switch tabs, so I just stayed on the screen looking like this:
![]()
are a&o shearman questions unlimited prep time?A&O Shearman told us the questions in a webinar this year after the VS apps opened - I think they are expecting you to use the opportunity to research to the fullest because when you're actively choosing to press record you're saying that this is the best answer you can give/you are fully prepared