Traineeship Application

Kellie19

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi

My name is Kellie. I am currently searching for suitable training contracts and finding the process extremely challenging.

I am looking for help and support with the applications.

Also, I am looking for more information how to become a member.

Many thanks, Kellie

Reactions: Alison C

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi

My name is Kellie. I am currently searching for suitable training contracts and finding the process extremely challenging.

I am looking for help and support with the applications.

Also, I am looking for more information how to become a member.

Many thanks, Kellie
Hi Kellie

What stage are you in your academics/professional career?

What type of firms are you looking to apply for and in which location?

When you say membership, do you mean membership for TCLA? Are you looking to get access to the paid services?

Jess

Reactions: Jaysen

Kellie19

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi Kellie

What stage are you in your academics/professional career?

What type of firms are you looking to apply for and in which location?

When you say membership, do you mean membership for TCLA? Are you looking to get access to the paid services?

Jess
Hi Jess

I am currently undertaking the diploma and finish in May.

I currently work in a commercial firm, however I am open to areas of law. I think I would e more suited to a mid-size firm around the Glasgow/Edinburgh area.

Yes, I noticed there were option to have applications reviewed and support when completing traineeship applications.

Kellie

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jess

I am currently undertaking the diploma and finish in May.

I currently work in a commercial firm, however I am open to areas of law. I think I would e more suited to a mid-size firm around the Glasgow/Edinburgh area.

Yes, I noticed there were option to have applications reviewed and support when completing traineeship applications.

Kellie

Hey Kellie,

Definitely - if you were looking to have your applications reviewed, this is available to silver and gold members. You will be entitled to one review every month.

Reactions: Kellie19

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.