Trophy points

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
Direct questions are the best kind of questions :)

We are in the process of producing a guide for trophies, but in the meantime, you can check out the posts here: https://thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/application-reviews-new-features.65/a

To copy:

Application reviews are allocated to students based on their trophy points.
  • 10 points = 1 Application Review
  • 25 points = 2 Application Reviews
  • 50 points = 3 Application Reviews
  • 100 points = 4 Application Reviews
And so on.

You will now be able to see your points next to your avatar on the left. To answer a few questions we've had, you can find the current points system below. We will be updating this as we go along.
  • First Message - +1 Trophy Point - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  • Somebody Likes You - +2 Trophy Points - Somebody out there gave you a positive rating. Keep posting like that for more!
  • Welcome, Vac Schemer - +3 Trophy Points - You have an upcoming vacation scheme, welcome to our private forums!
  • Welcome! - +5 Trophy Points - You introduced yourself in the welcome lounge!
  • Sharer- +5 Trophy Points - You shared a useful article in our forums!
  • Useful advice - +5 Trophy Points - You shared some helpful advice about applications/interviews or vacation schemes!
  • Thoughtful! - +5 Trophy Points - You asked an interesting question on our forums!
  • Rising Star - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 10 times, we think you're a star!
  • Valued Member - +3 Trophy Points - You've received 5 positive ratings, thank you for your good contributions!
  • Exceptional Contribution- +5 Trophy Points - Your post has been identified as exceptional. Thank you for your contribution!
  • Keeps Coming Back - +5 Trophy Points - 30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  • You're Popular - +6 Trophy Points - You've received 10 positive ratings. Keep being you!
  • Thought Leader! - +25 Trophy Points - Your post has been featured in one of our guides!
  • Can't Stop - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 50 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  • I Like It A Lot - +10 Trophy Points - Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  • Featured Writer- +15 Trophy Points - You contributed an article and it has been featured! Great job.
  • Seriously Likeable! - +15 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  • Addicted - +20 Trophy Points - 200 messages? Impressive!
    Popular Writer- +20 Trophy Points - Students love your articles, keep it up!
  • Can't Get Enough Of Your Stuff - +20 Trophy Points - Your content has been liked 250 times.
  • I LOVE IT! - +30 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes
  • Commercially Aware! - +15 Trophy Points - You've shared your thoughts on a legal or business news story

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 🏆
Reactions: Salma, Lawgirlxo and Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    If anyone's wondering where their points are -- my fault, I've been slow on this.

I'm updating the points now. To anyone that has met the goals above, you should see your points updated within the hour.

Reactions: Lawgirlxo

Lawgirlxo

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Jun 20, 2018
    Direct questions are the best kind of questions :)

We are in the process of producing a guide for trophies, but in the meantime, you can check out the posts here: https://thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/application-reviews-new-features.65/a

To copy:

If you have 10 points, you are entitled to 1 application review. For every 5 points thereafter, you're entitled to another application review. So:
    • 10 points = 1 Application Review
    • 15 points = 2 Application Reviews
    • 20 points = 3 Application Reviews
    • 25 points = 4 Application Reviews
    And so on.

You will now be able to see your points next to your avatar on the left. To answer a few questions we've had, you can find the current points system below. We will be updating this as we go along.
    • First Message - +1 Trophy Point - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
    • Somebody Likes You - +2 Trophy Points - Somebody out there gave you a positive rating. Keep posting like that for more!
    • Welcome, Vac Schemer - +3 Trophy Points - You have an upcoming vacation scheme, welcome to our private forums!
    • Welcome! - +5 Trophy Points - You introduced yourself in the welcome lounge!
    • Sharer- +5 Trophy Points - You shared a useful article in our forums!
    • Useful advice - +5 Trophy Points - You shared some helpful advice about applications/interviews or vacation schemes!
    • Thoughtful! - +5 Trophy Points - You asked an interesting question on our forums!
    • Rising Star - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 10 times, we think you're a star!
    • Valued Member - +3 Trophy Points - You've received 5 positive ratings, thank you for your good contributions!
    • Exceptional Contribution- +5 Trophy Points - Your post has been identified as exceptional. Thank you for your contribution!
    • Keeps Coming Back - +5 Trophy Points - 30 messages posted. You must like it here!
    • You're Popular - +6 Trophy Points - You've received 10 positive ratings. Keep being you!
    • Thought Leader! - +25 Trophy Points - Your post has been featured in one of our guides!
    • Can't Stop - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 50 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
    • I Like It A Lot - +10 Trophy Points - Your messages have been liked 25 times.
    • Featured Writer- +15 Trophy Points - You contributed an article and it has been featured! Great job.
    • Seriously Likeable! - +15 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
    • Addicted - +20 Trophy Points - 200 messages? Impressive!
      Popular Writer- +20 Trophy Points - Students love your articles, keep it up!
    • Can't Get Enough Of Your Stuff - +20 Trophy Points - Your content has been liked 250 times.
    • I LOVE IT! - +30 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes
    • Commercially Aware! - +15 Trophy Points - You've shared your thoughts on a legal or business news story

Thanks Nicole

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.