Turning VS to TC

NLWH

Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 14, 2023
Hi,
I have a Spring Vacation Scheme soon, and I would like to know how long it typically takes to receive feedback regarding the Training Contract (TC) after a VS - if you got it or not. I prefer to research this information before reaching out to the firm with my inquiry.
Thanks!

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hi,
I have a Spring Vacation Scheme soon, and I would like to know how long it typically takes to receive feedback regarding the Training Contract (TC) after a VS - if you got it or not. I prefer to research this information before reaching out to the firm with my inquiry.
Thanks!
It is firm specific so to know this for sure I would contact someone who did the vacation scheme at your same firm so you have a more appropriate response.

However, generally it can vary from hearing back on the last day of the vacation scheme to a month and a half after the scheme.

Reactions: NLWH

NLWH

Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 14, 2023
It is firm specific so to know this for sure I would contact someone who did the vacation scheme at your same firm so you have a more appropriate response.

However, generally it can vary from hearing back on the last day of the vacation scheme to a month and a half after the scheme.
Thank you so much, Axel!

Reactions: axelbeugre

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.