vacation scheme interview?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1640
  • Start date

Natalie Black

Distinguished Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys,
Has anyone had a VS interview with travers recently? I've got one coming up and would really appreciate some tips

I emailed them to ascertain whether it was worth even applying for a direct TC and this was the response:

"We will be reviewing TC applications once our summer scheme applications are reviewed and we will keep you up to date on this. As we have already filled a certain amount of our TC 2022 spaces we are likely to only start interviewing in July and August, but this is yet to be confirmed."

D

Deleted member 1640

I emailed them to ascertain whether it was worth even applying for a direct TC and this was the response:

"We will be reviewing TC applications once our summer scheme applications are reviewed and we will keep you up to date on this. As we have already filled a certain amount of our TC 2022 spaces we are likely to only start interviewing in July and August, but this is yet to be confirmed."

I applied quite early to be honest

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.