Vacation Scheme

Muhammad aslah

Mar 29, 2020
Hi everybody,

I am Muhammad Aslah. I had recently scored 24/40 in the Watson Glaser critical thinking test. When converted into percentage it is 60%. But my percentile is only 6% among the other norm group as per the post-test report. I would like to know will there be any chance to be selected for an interview or in an Assessment Centre?

tractor12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 6, 2019
Hi everybody,

I am Muhammad Aslah. I had recently scored 24/40 in the Watson Glaser critical thinking test. When converted into percentage it is 60%. But my percentile is only 6% among the other norm group as per the post-test report. I would like to know will there be any chance to be selected for an interview or in an Assessment Centre?
Unfortunately the percentile doesn't reflect your percentage. Whether you have a chance to be selected will depend on the firm and whether they have a benchmark. Best of luck!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.