My vacation scheme journey.

Khushbu

Oct 16, 2022
For the next few weeks, I have certain goals that will help me gain a vac scheme with my desired firm.
1. As a second year law student, I aim at improving my academics. I aim to achieve this by improving my critical thinking.
2. As the application season has started of, I aim at improving my commercial awareness and writing in a clear and concise way.
3. I want to improve my time management. I want to ensure that I keep a good work-life balance. This is crucial as an aspiring solicitor to ensure efficiency and professionalism.
4. I aim at increasing my pool of opportunities (quality + quantity). This is so that I can improve my skills that take me forward in my career.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    For the next few weeks, I have certain goals that will help me gain a vac scheme with my desired firm.
    1. As a second year law student, I aim at improving my academics. I aim to achieve this by improving my critical thinking.
    2. As the application season has started of, I aim at improving my commercial awareness and writing in a clear and concise way.
    3. I want to improve my time management. I want to ensure that I keep a good work-life balance. This is crucial as an aspiring solicitor to ensure efficiency and professionalism.
    4. I aim at increasing my pool of opportunities (quality + quantity). This is so that I can improve my skills that take me forward in my career.
    I think these are admirable goals @Khushbu.

I suspect you might find it helpful to be specific about how you plan to achieve these things. You might find it useful to focus on fewer things right now but take an actionable step each week towards your goals.

I'm curious to know how you plan to improve your time management?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.