Virtual Assessment Center - Written Exercise

Zubin

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 17, 2020
    Hi everyone! I have a virtual assessment tomorrow. It's a written exercise, where we book a one-hour time slot. I've been practising case studies and writing letters, and have been reading about the firm. Wondering if anyone can shed any light on what the one hour is like if they've ever done the same? Are you sharing your screen/camera so they can see your work/thought processes? Is there an interview component? It's for a VS. Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Als

Standard Member
    Nov 26, 2020
    Hi, hope your AC went well. How do you practice case studies? I have an AC coming up with a cast study but I'm not sure how to prep for that beforehand, so any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi, hope your AC went well. How do you practice case studies? I have an AC coming up with a cast study but I'm not sure how to prep for that beforehand, so any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)

I'd really recommend checking out Jacob's article here!

Als

Standard Member
    Nov 26, 2020
    I'd really recommend checking out Jacob's article here!

Will do, thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.