Vote for a weekly commercial awareness topic

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
Hey everyone :)

To help the commercial awareness side of things, we had an idea. Each week we'll be taking in suggestions for a commercial awareness article. A maximum of 4 topics will get put into a poll which you can then vote on. We'll then write an article on the highest voted topic.

To kick us off, please post your suggestions in this thread. Tomorrow evening we will decide which topics to put in a poll.

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
Hey :)

We're taking in the next round fo suggestions for a commercial awareness topic. Please post in this thread and we will choose a topic tomorrow :)

Coralin96

Valued Member
Early Bird
Feb 28, 2018
Hey :)

We're taking in the next round fo suggestions for a commercial awareness topic. Please post in this thread and we will choose a topic tomorrow :)

Hi! I would propose something on the recent budget. I came across this when I was doing my commercial awareness stories but I found it a little confusing!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.