Weil, Gotshal & Manges TC Application

Internationalsolicitor

Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi,

I have been trying to fill out the Weil, Gotshal & Manges Training Contract Application. Under university education the firm requires the list of modules studied along with the corresponding grade in it. Space has been provided only for 3 modules per year of university. I had opted for more than 3 modules per year and can't seem to add in all my subjects.

I have contacted Graduate Recruitment regarding this but haven't received a reply back yet. Since the deadline is in a few days, was hoping someone in the forum could help me out in how more than 3 modules can be added to the form. Thanks!

christmastree123

Dec 24, 2018
I am not applying to Weil but have applied to other firms that use the Vantage platform. Once you input your module names and grades in the first three rows, a button saying 'add result' will appear allowing you to input more modules. Also I am not sure what browser you are using but safari was not working for me so I am using Firefox which is more smooth. Hope this helps :)

Internationalsolicitor

Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 2, 2022
I am not applying to Weil but have applied to other firms that use the Vantage platform. Once you input your module names and grades in the first three rows, a button saying 'add result' will appear allowing you to input more modules. Also I am not sure what browser you are using but safari was not working for me so I am using Firefox which is more smooth. Hope this helps :)
Yes, thank you! I switched to chrome and was able to figure it out.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.