Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

I'm very happy to say that we are looking for our first full time hire 🚀 It's fully remote.

You’ll be essential to our business. You’ll be working directly with me throughout the week, and I’ll train you on the day-to-day tasks I undertake. Week-to-week, we’ll discuss strategy, the challenges facing a start-up business, and how we can better improve our operations.

The goal is to find someone I can then progress to a head of operations role. Experience matters much less than being exceptionally organised and a strong communicator.

Perfect for someone who began their training contract journey but decided it wasn't for them. At the same time - you don't need to be in the legal space to apply.

Read more and apply here: https://apply.workable.com/tcla/j/789F4A80AA/

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.