What TC applications are still open?

MrGGx

• Feb 23, 2021
    As a second year non-law too, my experience is that you cannot apply for most TCs at the moment. I think that you generally apply in your final year. Some firms do allow non-law penultimates onto their vacation schemes, which of course you could try to convert. Other people might be able to tell you if any of these are still open.

I also know that some firms don't allow you to apply for vacation schemes until your final year as a non-law, and then only recruit from that. I'm not sure how that'd work as a non-law grad given you'd have graduated, so I'd appreciate some insight here too.

Last edited:

naila00

Mar 1, 2021
    As a second year non-law too, my experience is that you cannot apply for most TCs at the moment. I think that you generally apply in your final year. Some firms do allow non-law penultimates onto their vacation schemes, which of course you could try to convert. Other people might be able to tell you if any of these are still open.

I also know that some firms don't allow you to apply for vacation schemes until your final year as a non-law, and then only recruit from that. I'm not sure how that'd work as a non-law grad given you'd have graduated, so I'd appreciate some insight here too.
    Thank you!! I'm going to do a lot more research into this too and will leave comments here for you to communicate if i've discovered anything new! ❤

Please check out my other post - it's the only other one on my page -I apologise I'm not so familiar with how to tag on here yet :(

But the comments section is great!! So many people offering advice for non-law second year students and I definitely think it'll be beneficial for you too! :)

Reactions: MrGGx

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.