What you need to know about finance for your interviews - live event on 6 April 2023

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

On Thursday, 6 April 2023, we are running an in-person event. This event is completely free and open to everyone - if you are reading this, you are invited!

I'll be delivering a presentation on "What you need to know about finance for your interviews." I'm planning for it now, but it's basically the presentation I wish I had when I was going through the process. I'll break down equity (private and public), debt (bonds and loans), and cover other important concepts I think you should know.

Really, I'd love to meet as many of you as I can and see how we can support you in your application journey. You'll also get to meet other members of the TCLA community.

Here are the details:
    • When? Thursday, 6 April between 6pm - 8pm.
    • Where? Shearman & Sterling, 9 Appold St, London, EC2A 2AP - @Paul - Shearman & Sterling has kindly offered to host our event :)
    • Will we see you there? Please let us know if you are attending by sending us an RSVP via this form! You must fill this out if you're coming so we can send an attendee list!
    On the day, just let reception know you are here for the TCLA event at Shearman & Sterling and they will direct you to our room.

PS: Don’t worry if you don’t know anyone. Many people will be in the same boat and this will be a comfortable space for us to provide you with support.

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    Hi @Jaysen are there recordings of the commercial awareness office hours?

Is it possible to view the session you hosted with Jake on 2nd August on how to think critically when reading the commercial news?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi @Jaysen are there recordings of the commercial awareness office hours?

Is it possible to view the session you hosted with Jake on 2nd August on how to think critically when reading the commercial news?

Hey there! This wasn't recorded unfortunately, but we are running another one this Wednesday. I hope you can make it!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.