Which film character would you be and why?

Anaya

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2018
This is one of the VS questions from CRS...just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to answer?! I'm guessing they are just looking to see what sort of values the character holds and in what ways you identify yourself with them - but I really have no idea who and how to pick! Has anyone else had to answer this before?

S30

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2019
Are you referring to Charles Russell Speechleys vac scheme app? this is a very unusual, yet interesting question.

I would pick a film which demonstrates a challenge, possibly the Hunger Games?

What suggestions have you thought of so far?

Reactions: JoNo

Amanda

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hmm thats a difficult question- I did some quick research and the general advice is not to pick a villain or "bad guy/girl" but also to try and steer away from cliches. So try to think outside the box if you can. Also make sure the film is well known enough so that the character is relatable. I agree with the above comments- someone who has faced adversity or some kind of challenge is a good pick! Its perhaps worth doing a quick search of "role model/inspirational film characters."
I personally would go for someone like Katherine G. Johnson of Hidden Figures .
Hope that helps!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.