White & Case Assessment Centre

reneephilagbasi

M&A Bootcamp
Jan 24, 2020
Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone who has done the written exercise at a White & Case assessment day could share what topics have previously come up before? The only one I've heard about is the decline of the high street (I think that was around 2019). Would be useful to know what topics came up more recently in 2020/2021.

Thank you!

techny13

Oct 29, 2020
I did the W&C AC last week. I can imagine they have used the same topic this year for everyone so I won't go into too much detail as the AC process is still ongoing, but it was very topical (i.e. impact of covid on specific industries). Regardless of topic though, the most important thing is to be able to summarise the main points of the articles well and write clearly. The content wasn't that complicated but there are a few articles to get through, so being able to synthesise information quickly is something to keep in mind.

LEL

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 22, 2020
Hii, I wrote this post a few weeks ago, hope it helps you get the answers you need!

reneephilagbasi

M&A Bootcamp
Jan 24, 2020
I did the W&C AC last week. I can imagine they have used the same topic this year for everyone so I won't go into too much detail as the AC process is still ongoing, but it was very topical (i.e. impact of covid on specific industries). Regardless of topic though, the most important thing is to be able to summarise the main points of the articles well and write clearly. The content wasn't that complicated but there are a few articles to get through, so being able to synthesise information quickly is something to keep in mind.
Thank you so much!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.