Who is Admin on TCLA? Began bronze membership last week but still not admitted

N.9

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 1, 2021
    Hi there, I began my bronze membership last week (paid etc), but have still not had my membership approved. Obviously, I would like access to the tabs that I have paid for from the date that I paid, and I wish to access the Application Review tabs etc. Could someone please help me? It's very frustrating, as I feel like I've paid for a week's worth of the service without actually receiving it... I've messaged on the chat and emailled TCLA too, but no dice.

Please could someone help me asap.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi there, I began my bronze membership last week (paid etc), but have still not had my membership approved. Obviously, I would like access to the tabs that I have paid for from the date that I paid, and I wish to access the Application Review tabs etc. Could someone please help me? It's very frustrating, as I feel like I've paid for a week's worth of the service without actually receiving it... I've messaged on the chat and emailled TCLA too, but no dice.

Sorry about the delay - tagging in @Jaysen and @Dheepa who will be able to help

Reactions: N.9 and Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

Hey there - I will drop you a PM.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.