James Carrabino

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Team
Junior Lawyer 11
Oct 12, 2021
does anyone have any tips for the written exercise for decherts round 2 of the application process please? i.e. how to prepare, what to read up on, has anyone already done it and willing to share some insight? thanks!
Hi @jamesbaillie, congratulations on progressing this far with a great firm!

I do not have particular experience with Dechert's written exercise, but if it takes the form of a case study then I have written some advice on things to do in preparation, including in the assessment before you start writing!

@George Maxwell has also offered some excellent insight into how you should be looking to structure your written exercise :)

Last edited:
Reactions: George Maxwell

jamesbaillie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2022
Hi @jamesbaillie, congratulations on progressing this far with a great firm!

I do not have particular experience with a written exercise, but if it takes the form of a case study then I have written some advice on things to do in preparation, including in the assessment before you start writing!

@George Maxwell has also offered some excellent insight into how you should be looking to structure your written exercise :)
Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: James Carrabino

Lucrezia_

Nov 24, 2021
does anyone have any tips for the written exercise for decherts round 2 of the application process please? i.e. how to prepare, what to read up on, has anyone already done it and willing to share some insight? thanks!
Hi, I was wondering if you took the written exercise for Dechert already and if you were willing to share some insights or tips on how to prepare? It is my first written exercise so I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.