TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruiterloopers

Star Member
  • Oct 4, 2021
    Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has applied for Freshfield's summer vacation scheme in their Hong Kong office? I made my application on 5 Jan and received a WG test on 10 Jan. The email stated to complete within 2 weeks, which I completed on 23 Jan.

I realise it is still fairly early as I completed the WG within the week and so I'm wondering when would be the usual time to come back to candidates (London office inclusive), if successful?

Thanks!
    they replied in 15 mins to me

NCLaw

Star Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 5, 2018
    May I ask if your portal has been updated after you submitted the VI?

FYI mine was last updated 21 Dec 2021, and I submitted the VI in early Jan before the deadline of 5 Jan 2022. So stressed likewise 😥

No my portal hasn't been updated since 21st December either! I also submitted my VI in early Jan.

I've seen others on this forum who submitted their VIs later have AC invites though, so that's why I'm not really holding my breath 😥

• 🤝
    Reactions: djqb

marcelP

Standard Member
    Sep 2, 2021
    Agreed, chin up everyone!

I emailed early talent and they said:

“We have a high volume of video interviews to screen and therefore candidates will receive their outcome by the end of January/beginning of February with a view to attend assessment centres during February if successful.”

Wishing everyone luck!
    Here's to hoping we hear back soon!!

• Love
    Reactions: NCLaw and djqb
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.