TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOAS22

Esteemed Member
  • Nov 26, 2021
    Hey! Can I ask what sort of questions were asked - were they competency, situational-judgement based questions, or were there also firm specific motivation questions?

In my VI there was a mixture of competency and strength based questions, some commercial (but not as much as I thought there would be)

A92167!8

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 6, 2020
    Lol I'm panicking bc the Pinsent AC booking link hasn't come through (they said should have already received) - I can't do one of the two options. I have emailed to say i haven't received but should I email again to say my choice? Anyone else not received?

rose0904

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 6, 2021
    Hello! Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to prep for the Simmons & Simmons AC? This is my first virtual AC so I was also wondering whether you see / interact with any of the other applicants?
    You do see the other applicants in between the different tasks and have a quick discussion about how things are going but you don't interact too much. In terms of advice, both the written exercise and case study are quite hard to prep for. For the interview, prep competency examples & the standard motivational questions!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.