TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M991

Distinguished Member
Mar 14, 2020
Anyone had a MoFo VS offer yet? Did my second round interview 4 weeks ago today
Hi! I had my interview last week and they told me that I should hear back by the end of February as they are still interviewing people. As they do not have a lot of places on their vac scheme, they are probably waiting for everyone to finish their interviews and then make the decision?

Last edited:
Reactions: M777

kmax301

Esteemed Member
Feb 3, 2021
I would add all of the MC to the list of UK firms, they all hire a reasonable proportion at least from direct TC and CC no longer do a vac scheme, it is a first year scheme or direct TC only.

I would say the most non-conventional approach would be those that only do an online tests application only such as Linklaters, however that seems to be catching on at more firms... not my personal favourite application style but notably quicker!
thank you!

LS07

Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 23, 2020
I’ve only seen one person get a london ac for addleshaw. Has anyone else had them? I did my VI 5 weeks ago
Same, only seen one person from here. I haven't heard and did my VI 3 weeks ago! Please let me know if you hear from them and I will too. I wish you all the best and hope we will make it together to the next steps :)

Reactions: Law1099

Abii

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 1, 2021
Hey all, any tips for my OC AC tomorrow? It's my first AC so not sure what to expect 😬
Hey I had mine last week and very much felt the same as I hadn't done an AC before, other firms I had progressed with in the past didn't have an AC.

However there is nothing unexpected, it is exactly what the invite says, a commercial exercise including presentation and a WG. Nothing unexpected or untoward, if yours is tomorrow you should be able to log in to the platform now and see the timings of everything.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi! I had my interview last week and they told me that I should hear back by the end of February as they are still interviewing people. As they do not have a lot of places on their vac scheme, they are probably waiting for everyone to finish their interviews and then make the decision?
Great, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.