TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slou96

Feb 5, 2021
Has anyone sent their acceptance to Pinsent for the vac scheme but not heard back yet? I received offer on Tues last week, emailed to accept on Weds, the deadline was Monday this week, so ive emailed to check they received my email ok but still haven't heard! should I be concerned??

Reactions: A92167!8

Limanehious

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Hey all! Not application related but thought I would make you laugh in the PFO land! I have been drafting something for my work as a paralegal, and the Partner in my team has pulled me up for spelling 'acquisitions' wrong... three separate times, in three separate ways. I felt like I was in American Psycho! Turns out, spell check doesn't work for words in capital letters! Thought my embarrassment could make you laugh on this dreadful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.