TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Stranger

Standard Member
Premium Member
Dec 14, 2021
Anyone here applying for Linklaters' international TC's? (china-london, singapore-london, middle east-london, etc.).It's been three wks for me since the final local partner interview but still haven't heard back. Don't know if that is bad news :/

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Anyone here applying for Linklaters' international TC's? (china-london, singapore-london, middle east-london, etc.).It's been three wks for me since the final local partner interview but still haven't heard back. Don't know if that is bad news :/
I'd reach out with an email/call (be mindful about time zone differences if you call) asking if there are any updates available on the status of your application.

Reactions: Jessica Booker

lawcurious

Distinguished Member
Nov 23, 2021
Sorry if this is linked in somewhere obvious but i remember there being a guide/tips application thing for direct TC apps and would be grateful if someone could link it here for me :)

edit: literally found it the second after posting this lol its this link if anybody else wants it too

NS95

Star Member
Oct 25, 2021
For anyone still waiting post-WG for Freshfields, they're still giving out ACs as I received an invite three days ago. Wishing everyone luck!!
Thanks for the update! Do you know what the dates were for the ACs? Trying to gage when the interviewing process will end and we'll start hearing about rejections/offers.

Ss98

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the update! Do you know what the dates were for the ACs? Trying to gage when the interviewing process will end and we'll start hearing about rejections/offers.
Hey congrats ! Can i ask when you wrote the wg
They had dates for all of next week - latest was the 25th. Btw I've done an AC for them two cycles ago (unsuccessfully :( ) and heard back about two weeks after but idk if they'll follow a similar timeline

I did my WG on 9th March

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.