Advice needed - urgent!

Tstrack

Premium Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi all,

I’ve recently finished final year and had the good luck to have a firm ask me whether I’d be interested in a job as a paralegal - I haven’t secured a VC//TC and I’m wondering what you all think about whether I should go for it or not considering how competitive the job market is.

I’m doing my last day tomorrow and I’m thinking about asking them about details before officially saying I’m interested, but I don’t know what else I can ask beyond how much I’d get paid (lol)

Any thoughts would be really appreciated!!

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all,

I’ve recently finished final year and had the good luck to have secured an internship in the residential property department of a firm, and they’ve just asked me whether I’d be interested in a job as a Conveyancing paralegal - I haven’t secured a VC//TC and I’m wondering what you all think about whether I should go for it or not considering how competitive the job market is.

I’m doing my last day tomorrow and I’m thinking about asking them about details before officially saying I’m interested, but I don’t know what else I can ask beyond how much I’d get paid (lol)

Any thoughts would be really appreciated!!
    Unless there’s something else you wanted to do, I see little harm in going for it. It’ll give you some good legal experience while you’re doing apps.

Worse case scenario, you secure a training contract with a firm and have to give your notice in.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.