TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc29

Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 26, 2021
Hi guys this may be a silly question but how long do you usually have to prep for an AC once you've received the invite? The firm hasn't given out timeslots yet so I was just curious about the general timeframe

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys this may be a silly question but how long do you usually have to prep for an AC once you've received the invite? The firm hasn't given out timeslots yet so I was just curious about the general timeframe
Could be anything from a couple of days to a few weeks unfortunately.

eleven14og

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021
    Anyone recently applied to Freeths Legal Assistant? I saw their listings on LinkedIn for specific locations but I already applied on their general system and haven't heard back yet. Should I apply for the LinkedIn listing as well?

samni

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 2, 2020
    In the Travers Smith app, there's a section under the work experience entries that says 'Other Work Experience: Outline Details/Responsibilities if required'. Is this where grade rec wants us to put online events/virtual work experience programmes?

Or is this where insight weeks etc should go because we weren't actually 'employed' there? The other work experience boxes all specify an employer field

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.