TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibss

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2020
You should call them using the phone number on the interview invite if they haven't got back to you within a week
Okay, thanks! I will probably wait until Monday, as I read on here that it’s best to wait around 5-7 business days before chasing firms. They gave out quite a lot of offers the day before my interview so don’t know what’s going on 😅

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Does 2025 intakes mean folks graduating in 2025? Or does it mean grad in 2024 and starting TC in 2025?

I'll be graduating in 2025 so do I need to go through this cycle Or the one in 2023?
That will be when the training contract is starting, so you’ll need to factor any time needed to complete the LPC/SQE before joining.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Given Bird & Bird’s WG is untimed, do they expect full marks in order to progress? I only got 88th percentile for Hogan’s WG, so I’m slightly nervous for this. Thanks in advance
Highly unlikely they will need perfection. They wouldn’t hire anyone if they did!

I’d also stress that there is no “only” if you are scoring in the 88th percentile. This is likely to be an exceptional performance and way above the firm’s benchmark

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
Given Bird & Bird’s WG is untimed, do they expect full marks in order to progress? I only got 88th percentile for Hogan’s WG, so I’m slightly nervous for this. Thanks in advance

based on my experience with the firm earlier this year, i think @alishaalexandra1 is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.