TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvaia

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 31, 2022
    Yep! It does - well done! I just got the SST too and applied on 13 October; and now it’s time for me to blow my chances completely because I suck at SJTs 🥳
    Thank you and Congrats!! 🥳 I re-read the e-mail and found the answer to my question. 😅 My e-mail says I have until the 6th so I intend to wait a few days before taking it. Good luck!! Fingers crossed we will do well.

Arf1309

Valued Member
    Dec 7, 2022
    Has anyone else's application to CMS been reviewed post VI but not heard anything back?

Not sure what to read into this, cant be great news surely?
    I’m in the same boat. I know AC invites have been sent out to London but not heard anything from the other offices. They could just be waiting until the deadline before sending any more AC invites so don’t lose hope! 🥰

I’m in the same boat. I know AC invites have been sent out to London but not heard anything from the other offices. They could just be waiting until the deadline before sending any more AC invites so don’t lose hope! 🥰
    Have you applied for a regional CMS office?
    I don't know what office to apply for with CMS because their regional salary is only 57k compared to 100k London.
    I applied regional for Eversheds, but 62k to 95k is a smaller difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.