TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaine

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2023
has anyone heard anything from fieldfisher post test?
Took my test mid December. I heard back about 3 days after my test in December with invite to phone interview. Booked late Jan and received AC invite the day after the phone interview. A classmate of mine took her test in January and hasn't heard anything from them, I think it's to do with how they recruit on a rolling basis.

• ℹ️
Reactions: ssolicitorz

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Took my test mid December. I heard back about 3 days after my test in December with invite to phone interview. Booked late Jan and received AC invite the day after the phone interview. A classmate of mine took her test in January and hasn't heard anything from them, I think it's to do with how they recruit on a rolling basis.
Do you happen to know if they’ll fill all AC slots before managing to progress everyone through the earlier stages of the process? I’m worried that I applied too late!

glaine

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2023
Do you happen to know if they’ll fill all AC slots before managing to progress everyone through the earlier stages of the process? I’m worried that I applied too late!
I have no special knowledge but given the discussion in the Fieldfisher 2022 TC thread it seems that many people who applied later in the process weren't progressed before all the vacancies were filled.

• ℹ️
Reactions: HopefulFutureTrainee123
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.