Status
Not open for further replies.

N_16

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 11, 2022
For people who have attended ACs - how long is the Why X firm answer supposed to be? Is 3-3.5 minutes considered to be too long? This is for a one hour long competency/general interview!
I don't remember how long my answers were, but breaking it down rather than saying it as one long reason definitely helps. For example, there are three main reasons why I am drawn to this firm. Firstly... etc'

• 🤝
Reactions: cls33 and born&raised

LJ

Distinguished Member
Oct 17, 2022
Does anyone know when Withers actually send out PFOs for summer or what time they interview etc as I did my test in December and still haven’t heard anything.

Their spring scheme is next week so I would imagine they will start focusing on the summer schemes shortly. I wouldn’t be concerned that you haven’t heard anything yet - i’m fairly certain all the previous interviews were only for spring 👍

• 🤝
Reactions: kmo20

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Is it appropriate to text a trainee on LinkedIn on the weekends?
If you just mean sending a LinkedIn message, I think it’s fine. If they’re busy they just won’t reply yet, and also they’ll understand that everyone has different schedules so the weekend might be the only time you’re not drowning in the office etc and therefore the only time you can actually message them!

Reactions: Momo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.