Latham & Watkins Video Interview

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
From what I recall last year they invited a bunch of people to their VI and the week after invited another bunch of people, so if you did not hear yesterday, as some people did, it doesn't mean you won't be invited based on last year's process. Just sit tight and have faith that you did your best in the app! I think it is probably to make it a more manageable process for them and I would not think for a second that the week in which you are invited has any significance - I would say it is likely to depend on when you submitted above anything else :)

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    From what I recall last year they invited a bunch of people to their VI and the week after invited another bunch of people, so if you did not hear yesterday, as some people did, it doesn't mean you won't be invited based on last year's process. Just sit tight and have faith that you did your best in the app! I think it is probably to make it a more manageable process for them and I would not think for a second that the week in which you are invited has any significance - I would say it is likely to depend on when you submitted above anything else :)

I have a vague idea what last year's questions were, but I wonder if they may have changed and I want to prepare for that. What general ways did you try to prepare for the interview?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.