Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
hi, sorry this is not relevant, but do you remember how many work experiences you can add in linklaters application form? I applied direct TC yet i only can add 2 work experience. this is weird.
Hi - I think this is the case that you can only add two entries to your work experience. It’s been mentioned for the last couple of years on the forum.

Reactions: 191919191 and O

O

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 27, 2019
Hi - I think this is the case that you can only add two entries to your work experience. It’s been mentioned for the last couple of years on the forum.
Hi Jessica - thanks for confirming. In your view, should we add the two experiences we think are most relevant or most recent?

aspiringlawyer47

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 27, 2022
    FYI - if you applied to Accutrainee for a TC and didn’t get a confirmation email, email the HR Manager Andrea to check if they actually received your application. I applied two months ago and didn’t hear back so I emailed. Turns out the applications they have from me were from three years ago!

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    Does anyone know, at what point do firms contact your previous employers? Once you receive the TC offer or right before commencing your PGDL/SQE/TC? Thanks.
    I think mine did it for the vacation scheme but other firms do things very differently so I would bear this in mind. However, I would not worry too much about this at this stage, they will email you when they are contacting or doing their due diligence on you anyway (sometimes!).

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Dec 14, 2019
    I think mine did it for the vacation scheme but other firms do things very differently so I would bear this in mind. However, I would not worry too much about this at this stage, they will email you when they are contacting or doing their due diligence on you anyway (sometimes!).
    Thanks for your response. Could I please PM regarding this? Had a follow-up question.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.