An interesting fact about yourself

Paralegal178

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
May 27, 2019
I have a vac scheme coming up and grad rec have asked us to provide an interesting fact about ourselves by email.

I know this sounds really stupid but I don’t know what to say! Everything I think of sounds super cheesy or dull. What do you think would be good examples?

Thanks in advance!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I have a vac scheme coming up and grad rec have asked us to provide an interesting fact about ourselves by email.

I know this sounds really stupid but I don’t know what to say! Everything I think of sounds super cheesy or dull. What do you think would be good examples?

Thanks in advance!

just something that is unique about you. I’ve done lots of similar things before and typical answer are:

• something you have achieved that is unique
  • Something you have created
  • Something you won

I really wouldn’t worry too much about this. It is going to be a ice-breaker on your first day or will be put in some group profile.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.