TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Hana (aaah I want a TC)

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 7, 2023
    Baker McKenzie is annoying now. At the open day back in SEPTEMBER they said applications would open in October (they didn't, they opened in November a month later) and that they'd be rolling. They've been completely silent since then, I haven't seen any WG invites, any AC invites, nothing.

yasmars

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 1, 2021
    Baker McKenzie is annoying now. At the open day back in SEPTEMBER they said applications would open in October (they didn't, they opened in November a month later) and that they'd be rolling. They've been completely silent since then, I haven't seen any WG invites, any AC invites, nothing.
    I feel like most firms I have applied to have been very slow with their responses. Not sure if its a good or a bad thing

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.