TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Congratulations!! Did you see if they had other dates available? I still haven’t heard back post WG 🥲
    Thank you!! Unlike other firms, they didn't give me an option, they said " We would like to invite you for an assessment day on Wednesday 31st of January, click to confirm"

But don't worry I'm sure they're still inviting people :)

Ben_WX

Jan 22, 2024
    Just went through Skadden's assessment centre today – had back to back interview and group exercise. A partner totally put me on the spot for a solid 40 minutes, firing off one commercial question after another. The group exercise part was okay, not perfect but not too bad. Does anyone know how many folks do they typically bring on board for their vac scheme?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.