TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

jesslawapps

Star Member
Oct 17, 2023
Congrats! Could I ask when and where you applied for? I haven't heard back post-app and the process isn't clear on the website
Thank you ! It was actually the one regional office I applied for, so its the Manchester office. I received the email yesterday and its next week. If yours was the London office I wouldn't worry as I haven't seen anyone post about that yet :)

Petallove1

Legendary Member
Feb 8, 2023
My Mishcon VI might have been the worst interview I've ever done lmao - I had prepped for 90 seconds instead of 60 (must have written it down wrong) and so couldn't finish my points for a single q. I think my points were good and I had an answer and understanding for every q but it was so rushed and I fumbled all my words... onwards and upwards IG

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.