Akin Gump VC Interview

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hey Daniel, just wondering how did your interview go? :)
    Hi Radu,

I think it went well thanks! Could answer every question they gave me and had an interesting discussion with them so quietly optimistic :)

It was very conversational and they basically just asked me about my application form, why I had done certain things on my CV and then asked why I chose the topic I did for the US-China trade war.

I'd recommend really knowing about the firm in a lot of detail and be able to give a point of view on your commercial awareness topic but other than that just be yourself - but on a really good day!

All the best,
    Dan

D

Deleted member 8599

Hi Radu,

I think it went well thanks! Could answer every question they gave me and had an interesting discussion with them so quietly optimistic :)

It was very conversational and they basically just asked me about my application form, why I had done certain things on my CV and then asked why I chose the topic I did for the US-China trade war.

I'd recommend really knowing about the firm in a lot of detail and be able to give a point of view on your commercial awareness topic but other than that just be yourself - but on a really good day!

All the best,
    Dan
    What do you mean by knowing about the firm in a lot of detail? What should I focus on?
    I have an interview with them tomorrow. Thx!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.