Mayer Brown Tests

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Do we reckon they assess your application again against the tests - viewing them both before the telephone interview?

Lea.E-R

Dec 25, 2019
    Hey, just to let you know that I received my report for the assessment this morning (took the tests on 23/12). I achieved an average score on each category - so not that great but I was expecting it ahahah. And in the email, they added 'We will be in touch again in due course regarding the outcome of your application.'

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hey, just to let you know that I received my report for the assessment this morning (took the tests on 23/12). I achieved an average score on each category - so not that great but I was expecting it ahahah. And in the email, they added 'We will be in touch again in due course regarding the outcome of your application.'

Good luck!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Lea.E-R

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Same here in that I received the test report this morning too! Fingers crossed we'll hear back soon :)

Reactions: Lea.E-R

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.