Mayer Brown Tests

RS31

Distinguished Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey, just to let you know that I received my report for the assessment this morning (took the tests on 23/12). I achieved an average score on each category - so not that great but I was expecting it ahahah. And in the email, they added 'We will be in touch again in due course regarding the outcome of your application.'
A bit of a late question - I am taking the test for a Training Contract application to their Hong Kong office tomorrow, how long does the test take to complete?

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey! Does anyone have any advice for the telephone interview? I’ve heard someone mention that it’s strength-based but I don’t quite know what that means. Anyone have an example of a strength-based question?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.