Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Jessica,
Weird question but is it grammatically correct to say I got a 60 in criminal law .. or I got 60 in criminal law

I’m not sure why you would even say that in a sentence, as the grade would be on your application form.

but I got 60 in criminal would be the right version

There’s probably better ways of wording the sentence though

Reactions: Miki3999

iamJW

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 21, 2019
Just need to get this out there - I received a rejection from NRF for their Summer VS which was my last hope this cycle. I don't want to dump my sadness into the thread with the amount of positive news people got today, but I feel that I am left with an empty tank and a bit unsure where to go after this. I am sure I will be fine eventually but just feeling really down that I haven't managed to see any real progress with my applications or success in the process for 3 years. I genuinely feel like I can't take many more of these setbacks so I am just gonna have to go over my options this weekend. I really didn't expect this cycle to end for me so abruptly but I appreciate the continued support in this amazing forum. I just hope maybe one day I can also share some good news as I have been working at this for a long time now. Of course, I never expected to grasp it instantly but as life goes on, it is hard to not to doubt my ability or motivation for the career I had set my sights on. I am really glad that so many of you have achieved great things this cycle and to those of you still waiting or in a similar situation I will say this - whatever stage you have achieved up to, you didn't get this far to only go this far! So I am sure it is only a matter of when rather than if! If anyone has any advice or can help me weigh up my options over this weekend or whoever you have any spare time I would be forever grateful.

• 🤝
  • 📥
Reactions: Asmee DC, RN, tylergab and 54 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.