• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't heard back from Linklaters Spring (sent of app in Nov) should I assume PFO?
Also haven't heard back from CRS direct TC yet - has anyone else?
Also haven't heard back from Harbottle & Lewis?

Am assuming PFO from all three lol but anyone got updates on these firms?
 
Still haven't heard back from Linklaters Spring (sent of app in Nov) should I assume PFO?
Also haven't heard back from CRS direct TC yet - has anyone else?
Also haven't heard back from Harbottle & Lewis?

Am assuming PFO from all three lol but anyone got updates on these firms?
I have not seen anything for CRS DTC I am assuming they are focusing on VS at the moment could be wrong though.
H&L I have seen one person get a first stage interview in January. As they are rolling it might depend on when you applied
 
  • Like
Reactions: floraaaaaa
I have not seen anything for CRS DTC I am assuming they are focusing on VS at the moment could be wrong though.
H&L I have seen one person get a first stage interview in January. As they are rolling it might depend on when you applied
I am still waiting to hear anything from CRS for DTC and still waiting for anything from Harbottle and Lewis.
 
Me with firms located in the Liverpool Street area 💔

Confused Thinking GIF
don’t get me started on hl … tell me why I was walking around in circles until I realised you needed to climb up the tiny dungeon looking staircase to reach the bridge and *then* turn right… totally not speaking from experience 🗿🗿🗿
This lowkey reminds me of when it took me 45 mins to find the entrance to Akin’s office for the AS open day… tell me why I kept going in circles doing laps around the building looking like a lost, clueless puppy trying to find its owner… it really is way too difficult navigating London as a northerner cos the struggles were real…

To make things worse, I was wondering all around the Spitalfields market (underneath the building), trying to discover some secret door or entrance, only to realise I’d been walking right past the *glaringly obvious* main entrance at the front of the building… defo not speaking from experience here though… I did make it on time in the end. :)​
 
This lowkey reminds me of when it took me 45 mins to find the entrance to Akin’s office for the AS open day… tell me why I kept going in circles doing laps around the building looking like a lost, clueless puppy trying to find its owner… it really is way too difficult navigating London as a northerner cos the struggles were real…

To make things worse, I was wondering all around the Spitalfields market (underneath the building), trying to discover some secret door or entrance, only to realise I’d been walking right past the *glaringly obvious* main entrance at the front of the building… defo not speaking from experience here though… I did make it on time in the end. :)​
me when google maps brings me past mountains, blockades, and side trails to get to a firm just for me to realise that I could've walked straight down the street and arrived 30 minutes earlier and with one less blister on my foot...

Delivering Video Games GIF by PlayStation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member