• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Spring & Summer Vacation Scheme Thread 2026

Hello!

Congratulations on the vacation scheme - that is really exciting to hear!!

For the mock trial, I would say the key thing is preparation and ensuring clarity in your arguments. I would make sure that you really understand the facts of the case and your role in it, as that will help you stay confident and calm if you are put on the spot. Additionally, if you are doing any advocacy (e.g. submissions or questioning), I'd try to keep things structured and logical - it can be easy to overcomplicate it, but try to avoid this! Practising out loud could really help, especially with practising how you deliver arguments and your overall pace, and it ensures that you sound natural. I wouldn't worry too much about being "perfect" - they are mainly looking to see how you think, communicate, and respond under pressure.

Whilst I have only done one tender / pitch before, I have found that it is much more about commercial awareness and having a client-focused mindset. Therefore, it might help to think about:
  • What does the client actually care about (e.g. costs, efficiency, expertise, responsiveness, etc.)?
  • Why does this firm stand out over others (I'd be specific - you could discuss sector strengths, innovation, their approach, etc.)
  • How you present the information to the person you are pitching to - ensure that it is clear, structured, and tailored to the firm / client.

If it is a group task, I would always try to be conscious of balancing your contributions with the rest of the group. This could involve bringing others in, building on other people's ideas, and keeping things organised so that everyone is clear on your overall progress.

For both assessments, I'd focus on showing clear and logical thinking, and good judgment - these things tend to stand out far more than having "perfect" legal knowledge. Best of luck with the assessments, and I hope you enjoy the vacation scheme!! :)
Thank you so much Abbie! This is so useful! I’ll do my prep accordingly. Thank you again!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
How do I go about researching the practice area ill be sitting in during my vacation scheme beyond just reading the firm website? Also my firm didnt have an interview during the AC so with the final interview can i expect it to be more casual or technical or motivational etc?
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
How do I go about researching the practice area ill be sitting in during my vacation scheme beyond just reading the firm website? Also my firm didnt have an interview during the AC so with the final interview can i expect it to be more casual or technical or motivational etc?
Hello!

On researching your practice area, I would say that whilst reading the firm's website is a good starting point (so I'd encourage you to start there), it helps to go a bit further and build a more rounded view of what the team actually does in practice. I would take a look at something such as this page from Chambers Student, which gives you various practice areas and outlines: (a) an overview of the area, (b) what lawyers in that team actually do in practice, and (c) the realities of the job. I found this was a really helpful overview, especially when I had been allocated an area I wasn't particularly familiar with.

A good next step could be to look at recent news, deals, or insights that the firm (or team specifically) has been involved in or published. You could look at things such as their Blog / Insights page, Legal Cheek, The Lawyer, or LittleLaw, as they can all be useful to found out more information about the type of work that the firm is actually doing. Even just picking a few recent matters and understanding what the issue was, who the client was, and why it mattered can give you something to talk about.

Another good way to prepare is to understand the commercial context of the practice area. For example:
  • What are the key challenges clients in that area are facing right now?
  • Are there any regulatory changes or market trends affecting the work?
  • How does this practice area actually make money for the firm?
Even having a basic grasp of these points can show tailored commercial awareness, and allows you to discuss the areas in more depth with those in the team. If you have time, it is also worth getting comfortable with some of the basics of the law in that area (nothing too technical!) - just enough so you can follow discussions and ask sensible follow-up questions.

For the interview, I wouldn't assume that it'll be casual (though I wouldn't be able to say for certain) and I'd treat it like any professional interview. From my experience, the final interviews at the end of a vacation scheme are often a mix:
  • Emphasis on motivational questions (e.g. why this firm, why law, reflections on the scheme). Definitely incorporate insights and knowledge that you have gained from the scheme, as your answers should be grounded in those experiences.
  • Some commercial awareness (e.g. discussing a news story or something relevant to the firm's work)
  • Some competency-style questions (e.g. "Tell me about a time when...")
  • Some strengths-based or situational questions (e.g. "What would you do in X scenario")
  • Occasionally some technical questions, but I've found that this is quite rare and not overly in-depth (for example, I've been asked to explain warranties and indemnities before)
The tone might feel more relaxed and conversational, and I'd definitely try to match the 'vibe' of the interview (whilst still remaining professional), but they will still be assessing you quite closely - especially on things like how you have engaged during the scheme, your interest in the firm, and whether you would be a good fit. Therefore, I would definitely reflect properly on your experiences during the scheme (e.g. what you did and what you learned), and it might help to keep a journal of your time on the scheme so it is easier to prepare for the interview. Additionally, I'd be ready to talk about the practice area that you sat in and what you enjoyed about it, and always make sure that you have a few questions to ask the interviewers at the end.

If you approach it as a conversation where you express genuine interest in the firm, and can show how the scheme has confirmed that for you, I'd say you'll be in a strong position. Best of luck with the scheme!! :)
 
Hey!

No problem at all, I'm glad to hear it is useful!

On knowing whether you have done a task "right", I think this is really tricky to actually know and often something that comes with practice and feedback, rather than there being a single model answer. In my experience, a "good" answer is usually one that is clear, well-structured, and actually answers the question that is being asked. If your supervisor can quickly understand your reasoning and use your work without having to rework it significantly (though no-one is expecting it to be perfect on the first try!), that is usually a good sign that you are on the right track. It often helps to ask your supervisor what specifically they are looking for, and noting that down in a list - I would always aim to ensure that my answer ticks everything off whilst also being concise / easy to read.

If you are every unsure, I'd try to take a bit of a commercial / common-sense approach - think about what the client's main priorities would be, what they actually care about, and what they would want to know. This can really help give you an idea of what to include (and just as importantly, what to leave out), especially if it is client-facing work. Again, I would always double-check with whoever has given you the task too - sometimes they might have done research already, and will ask you to leave out specific sections to avoid repetition.

For drafting and written work, I definitely didn't feel confident at the start either (+ didn't even know where to start!). What helped me most was looking at precedents and previous examples where possible - even just seeing how things are typically phrased and structured makes a big difference, and can help you make a start on the work. Resources like Practical Law and Lexis are really helpful here, and firms will usually show you how you can access them during the scheme. I found these were a great starting point, particularly for drafting exercises, and you might find examples within the firm's case management system too (if you have access to that). I would avoid relying on them blindly and make sure that you tailor it to the task you have been given (rather than following it word for word), but they are really useful for understanding structure and making sure that the style is correct.

If you are really stuck, I'd also suggest reaching out to your trainee buddy or a trainee in your team. They might not be able to give you the answer itself, but they can point you in the right direction - for example, suggesting useful resources, precedents, or even just how they would approach the task. On all of my schemes, I found that people are generally very happy to help, and it shows that you are being proactive rather than sitting stuck.

I would also encourage you to keep a note of feedback that you receive and refer back to it when you are given any future tasks - I found that a lot of the same themes came up, so I could focus on those areas when completing the current task.

I really wouldn't worry too much about getting it completely perfect straight away - your supervisor will understand that you likely don't have much legal experience, and showing that you can take feedback on board and improve is just as important.

I hope that helps, and best of luck with the scheme! :)
Hi Abbie, Thank you so much for this super helpful reply!

Would you be able to provide any insight on working with Excel or what Excel-related tasks there might be to work on? I do not have much experience with it and was wondering whether to familiarise myself with it before the scheme.

Thank you so much! :)
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi Abbie, Thank you so much for this super helpful reply!

Would you be able to provide any insight on working with Excel or what Excel-related tasks there might be to work on? I do not have much experience with it and was wondering whether to familiarise myself with it before the scheme.

Thank you so much! :)
Hey!

No problem at all - I'm glad to hear it helped!

On Excel, I would try not to worry too much if you don't have much experience with it going into the scheme. I personally have no clue how to use Excel, and it only came up once or twice during my three vacation schemes last year. They aren't expecting you to be particularly advanced - it is much more about being comfortable with the basics and showing that you are willing to have a go and learn as you go along. If you do get stuck, you could always reach out to the IT team at the firm, as they are usually happy to quickly go through a couple of things with you (or you can have a look at WikiHow, which has never failed me!).

In practice, the kind of Excel work that you might come across on a vacation scheme is usually straightforward and task-based. I found that it was often things such as organising information into a clear format, summarising key points from documents, or managing lists (e.g. timelines or bundles). It is less about complex formulas and more about being structured and detail-oriented, so that the information is set out in a clear way.

If you did want to prepare a little beforehand, it might be helpful to get familiar with the basics - things like sorting and filtering data, simple formulas, and generally presenting information neatly in a table. One thing I learnt on Excel recently was how to create and filter based on drop-down lists - it might be worth having a look at that sort of thing too! Even a short amount of practice can make a difference in how confident you feel, but I really wouldn't worry about trying to learn lots of shortcuts.

However, I do think that you generally pick things up quickly once you are on a vacation scheme, and people are usually very happy to guide you or quickly show you how to do things if you are unsure. It is all about being proactive, asking sensible questions, and giving it a go - this will matter far more than any prior Excel knowledge.

I hope that reassures you a bit - you'll be absolutely fine!! :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: co1004co
Hi everyone! Been a while since Ive been on here so im sorry if this has been answered here or in the other forum. Ive had a tough time trying to balance coursework, exam prep and also my VS.

Buuut I was wondering if anyone had any tips for prepping for the TC interview and maybe of example questions one might not usually think of straight away, just few days ago I was told by someone they were asked to "sell them this pen" 💔
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi everyone! Been a while since Ive been on here so im sorry if this has been answered here or in the other forum. Ive had a tough time trying to balance coursework, exam prep and also my VS.

Buuut I was wondering if anyone had any tips for prepping for the TC interview and maybe of example questions one might not usually think of straight away, just few days ago I was told by someone they were asked to "sell them this pen" 💔
Hey!

That sounds like a lot to manage - as someone who also juggled final year exams and vacation schemes last cycle, I admire your resilience!

For TC interview preparation, I would focus less on trying to predict every possible question and more on getting comfortable with a few core areas - that is:
  • Your motivations
  • Your experiences
  • Your overall commercial awareness
  • How you think through problems
If you are solid on these elements, you can usually handle curveball questions much more confidently, and I found it made me panic less in the moment.

In terms of unexpected questions, I'd say that they usually throw these sorts of questions in to see how you think on the spot rather than to catch you out. For example, I have previously been asked "What kind of person are you under pressure?" in a final TC interview, which definitely threw me off at the time - however, they were ultimately looking to see how self-aware I was, how I reflected on my own working style, and whether I could give a clear and honest answer that was supported by a practical example.

For example, something like the "sell me this pen" question is looking to see how you approach that situation. A simple structure could be to briefly identify the "client's" needs, highlight relevant features, and then explain the value. It is all about showing commercial awareness and analysis, as ultimately, law firms do very similar things when they pitch to clients.

More generally, a few last-minute tips on preparing for interviews:
  • Have a clear structure for your answers (especially for the motivational and competency ones)
  • Create a mini bank of your competency experiences, rather than trying to prepare for every type of competency question. It's more important to know your experiences inside out and know what skills you developed through them.
  • Don't panic if you get something unexpected - it is absolutely fine (+ often encouraged) to take a second, structure your thoughts, and talk the interviewer through your thought process or reasoning
  • Practise speaking out loud, particularly for the questions that are very likely to come up (e.g. "Why Law" and "Why this Firm")
  • Draw on your experiences on the VS as much as you can - these will be really valuable examples, and you want to show that you have made the most of the scheme to learn more about the firm
I hope that helps a bit, and best of luck - I'm sure you'll smash it!! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AGB2060
Hey!

No problem at all - I'm glad to hear it helped!

On Excel, I would try not to worry too much if you don't have much experience with it going into the scheme. I personally have no clue how to use Excel, and it only came up once or twice during my three vacation schemes last year. They aren't expecting you to be particularly advanced - it is much more about being comfortable with the basics and showing that you are willing to have a go and learn as you go along. If you do get stuck, you could always reach out to the IT team at the firm, as they are usually happy to quickly go through a couple of things with you (or you can have a look at WikiHow, which has never failed me!).

In practice, the kind of Excel work that you might come across on a vacation scheme is usually straightforward and task-based. I found that it was often things such as organising information into a clear format, summarising key points from documents, or managing lists (e.g. timelines or bundles). It is less about complex formulas and more about being structured and detail-oriented, so that the information is set out in a clear way.

If you did want to prepare a little beforehand, it might be helpful to get familiar with the basics - things like sorting and filtering data, simple formulas, and generally presenting information neatly in a table. One thing I learnt on Excel recently was how to create and filter based on drop-down lists - it might be worth having a look at that sort of thing too! Even a short amount of practice can make a difference in how confident you feel, but I really wouldn't worry about trying to learn lots of shortcuts.

However, I do think that you generally pick things up quickly once you are on a vacation scheme, and people are usually very happy to guide you or quickly show you how to do things if you are unsure. It is all about being proactive, asking sensible questions, and giving it a go - this will matter far more than any prior Excel knowledge.

I hope that reassures you a bit - you'll be absolutely fine!! :)
Thank you so so much :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi! I had a question- do law firms tend to assess and rank watson glaser results based on speed? Is it better to finish it earlier or to complete it with as much accuracy as possible but use the entirety of the 30 minutes? Would appreciate if someone knows the answer!
 
Hi everyone! Has anyone ever done the final interview at a VS? Is it more of a reflective conversation about the scheme and how it has reinforced why you want to work at the firm/what you like or didn't etc. or do they ask you the usual competency questions that they asked at the AC stage interview? :)
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi everyone! Has anyone ever done the final interview at a VS? Is it more of a reflective conversation about the scheme and how it has reinforced why you want to work at the firm/what you like or didn't etc. or do they ask you the usual competency questions that they asked at the AC stage interview? :)
Hello!

I have done a few final interviews at the end of a VS, and in my experience they tend to sit somewhere in between a reflective conversation and a more traditional interview, rather than being one or the other.

There is a definitely a strong reflective element, and I would always encourage you to discuss insights from the VS as much as you can. The interviewers will want to hear how you have engaged with the scheme, what you have taken from it, and whether it has genuinely reinforced your interest in them. You could potentially be asked about what you enjoyed on the scheme, what you found challenging, which tasks or sessions stood out, or how your understanding of the firm has developed over the course of the scheme. I have found it is less about giving a "perfect" answer and more about showing that you have been curious, engaged, and proactive in making the most out of the experience.

However, it also isn't just an informal chat and firms will still incorporate the usual competency-style questions. These might be framed more generally, or around the vacation scheme specifically - for example, you might be asked to reflect on a time during the VS when you worked in a team, responded to feedback, or managed competing deadlines. Therefore, you are still being assessed and I'd try to ensure that you are showing what you individually did and how you contributed to the overall outcome.

I have also always encountered at least one commercial awareness question in a post-VS interview which is usually along the lines of "Tell us about a recent news story that interested you", but I've also had some more firm-specific questions (i.e. "If we were to open an office in a new country, where would you recommend?"). I'd therefore make sure you have one or two well-thought through examples in mind, and that you are comfortable explaining not just the context, but why it matters from a commercial and client perspective. It is also helpful to link your answer back to the firm where possible, as that shows a deeper level of insight rather than just general awareness.

I would approach it as a structured but conversational discussion about the scheme (+ your motivations for the firm/law). The best preparation is to spend some time properly reflecting on your week (i.e. what you did, what you learned, what surprised you, who you spoke to, and how it has shaped your motivations) while also having a few clear examples in mind that demonstrate competencies and some general + firm-specified commercial awareness.

Best of luck with your VS!! :)
 
Hello!

I have done a few final interviews at the end of a VS, and in my experience they tend to sit somewhere in between a reflective conversation and a more traditional interview, rather than being one or the other.

There is a definitely a strong reflective element, and I would always encourage you to discuss insights from the VS as much as you can. The interviewers will want to hear how you have engaged with the scheme, what you have taken from it, and whether it has genuinely reinforced your interest in them. You could potentially be asked about what you enjoyed on the scheme, what you found challenging, which tasks or sessions stood out, or how your understanding of the firm has developed over the course of the scheme. I have found it is less about giving a "perfect" answer and more about showing that you have been curious, engaged, and proactive in making the most out of the experience.

However, it also isn't just an informal chat and firms will still incorporate the usual competency-style questions. These might be framed more generally, or around the vacation scheme specifically - for example, you might be asked to reflect on a time during the VS when you worked in a team, responded to feedback, or managed competing deadlines. Therefore, you are still being assessed and I'd try to ensure that you are showing what you individually did and how you contributed to the overall outcome.

I have also always encountered at least one commercial awareness question in a post-VS interview which is usually along the lines of "Tell us about a recent news story that interested you", but I've also had some more firm-specific questions (i.e. "If we were to open an office in a new country, where would you recommend?"). I'd therefore make sure you have one or two well-thought through examples in mind, and that you are comfortable explaining not just the context, but why it matters from a commercial and client perspective. It is also helpful to link your answer back to the firm where possible, as that shows a deeper level of insight rather than just general awareness.

I would approach it as a structured but conversational discussion about the scheme (+ your motivations for the firm/law). The best preparation is to spend some time properly reflecting on your week (i.e. what you did, what you learned, what surprised you, who you spoke to, and how it has shaped your motivations) while also having a few clear examples in mind that demonstrate competencies and some general + firm-specified commercial awareness.

Best of luck with your VS!! :)
Thank you so much Abbie. As usual, amazing advice! :)
 
Hello Abbie, I am unsure if it has been answered yet but is there any specific way you would suggest I should go about selecting seats during a vac scheme?
Hey!

This is a great question, and I think lots of people think you have to pick the most well-known practice area - I would generally try to avoid this if you are only choosing it to try and 'game' the system!

The starting point should definitely be to pick an area that you are genuinely interested in. You will naturally produce better work, ask more insightful and thoughtful questions, and build stronger relationships within the team if you are actually curious about the area. This tends to come across far more positively than picking something purely because you think it is strategic or impressive.

Beyond that (i.e. if you are not sure what you are interested in, or if you are able to pick more than one), I always think it is a good idea to use the scheme to explore different options. If you have a second choice, I'd consider something you haven't experienced or would like to learn more about. A vacation scheme is one of the few opportunities where you can assist with real work and test an area without any long-term commitment, and even realising that a practice area isn't for you is still a valuable insight.

It can help to have an awareness of the firm's strengths, just so you understand where you might get particularly good exposure, but as I said above, I wouldn't let that override your own interests. Firms are not expecting you to 'optimise' your seat choices, and they are much more interested in how you engage with the seat you have been given (as you might not always get your first choice anyway!).

I'd say that more than anything, it is important to remember that the scheme is as much about you figuring out what you enjoy day-to-day as it is about performing well. If you come away able to clearly explain what you liked, what you didn't, and why, you have used your seat choices well and can clearly reflect on the VS in a post-VS interview.

If you don't get your first choice, I wouldn't worry too much - I was assigned Regulatory Litigation on one of my vacation schemes, and I knew nothing about the area (+ didn't consider myself a litigious person). However, I really enjoyed the work and it is definitely an area that I am glad I experienced, even if I didn't note it down as a preference. It is important to go into the scheme with an open mind, and make the most out of whichever seat you are assigned :)

Best of luck with the decision, and I hope you enjoy the scheme!! :)
 
Hey!

That sounds like a lot to manage - as someone who also juggled final year exams and vacation schemes last cycle, I admire your resilience!

For TC interview preparation, I would focus less on trying to predict every possible question and more on getting comfortable with a few core areas - that is:
  • Your motivations
  • Your experiences
  • Your overall commercial awareness
  • How you think through problems
If you are solid on these elements, you can usually handle curveball questions much more confidently, and I found it made me panic less in the moment.

In terms of unexpected questions, I'd say that they usually throw these sorts of questions in to see how you think on the spot rather than to catch you out. For example, I have previously been asked "What kind of person are you under pressure?" in a final TC interview, which definitely threw me off at the time - however, they were ultimately looking to see how self-aware I was, how I reflected on my own working style, and whether I could give a clear and honest answer that was supported by a practical example.

For example, something like the "sell me this pen" question is looking to see how you approach that situation. A simple structure could be to briefly identify the "client's" needs, highlight relevant features, and then explain the value. It is all about showing commercial awareness and analysis, as ultimately, law firms do very similar things when they pitch to clients.

More generally, a few last-minute tips on preparing for interviews:
  • Have a clear structure for your answers (especially for the motivational and competency ones)
  • Create a mini bank of your competency experiences, rather than trying to prepare for every type of competency question. It's more important to know your experiences inside out and know what skills you developed through them.
  • Don't panic if you get something unexpected - it is absolutely fine (+ often encouraged) to take a second, structure your thoughts, and talk the interviewer through your thought process or reasoning
  • Practise speaking out loud, particularly for the questions that are very likely to come up (e.g. "Why Law" and "Why this Firm")
  • Draw on your experiences on the VS as much as you can - these will be really valuable examples, and you want to show that you have made the most of the scheme to learn more about the firm
I hope that helps a bit, and best of luck - I'm sure you'll smash it!! :)
Thank you very much :) !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi All

@Abbie Whitlock I have an upcoming vacation scheme with a final interview at the end. apparently this interview is quite challenging and includes ethics based questions. people have said that having SQE1 knowledge is great for doing well in the interview. as someone who has not yet done the SQE, do you have any resources I can read through or advise that would help me for these types of questions?

thank you!
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
Hi All

@Abbie Whitlock I have an upcoming vacation scheme with a final interview at the end. apparently this interview is quite challenging and includes ethics based questions. people have said that having SQE1 knowledge is great for doing well in the interview. as someone who has not yet done the SQE, do you have any resources I can read through or advise that would help me for these types of questions?

thank you!
Hey!

Congratulations on the VS!!

Of course - I'd say the best resource would be to have a look at the SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors. This is the main resource that you are tested on in the SQE exams for ethics, and outlines the main ethical considerations that solicitors should take into account. You can find it here! It also might be worth taking a look at the SRA Principles too (which are slightly easier to remember), which you can find here.

I wouldn't say it is necessary to have the full SQE1 knowledge to do well in these types of interview questions, and what firms are really testing is your judgment, reasoning, and awareness of a solicitor's professional responsibilities.

The main themes that are covered by the Code of Conduct include:
  • Acting with honesty and integrity
  • Maintaining independence
  • Acting in the best interests of each client
  • Avoiding conflicts of interest (and recognising when they arise)
  • Confidentiality and disclosure
  • Duties to the court vs duties to the client
  • Not misleading others
  • Acting in a way that upholds public trust in the profession
In the interview, I'd perhaps structure your answer to these kind of ethical questions along the lines of:
  1. Identify the ethical issue
  2. Explain the competing duties (e.g. client vs court, client vs firm, etc.)
  3. Talk through your reasoning
  4. Reach a balanced and justified conclusion
As long as you show that you are thoughtful and aware of the key duties, I'd say you are in a strong position.

I hope that assists, and best of luck!! :)
 
Does anyone know when firms usually give TC offers after the spring vacation schemes?
Hey!

When I completed my spring vacation scheme last cycle, we all heard back within the next few weeks after the scheme (which I believe is the usual stance that firms take). However, it might differ from firm to firm - I'd always double-check with the graduate recruitment team if you are unsure, as I'm sure they'd be happy to confirm this! :)
 
Hey!

Congratulations on the VS!!

Of course - I'd say the best resource would be to have a look at the SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors. This is the main resource that you are tested on in the SQE exams for ethics, and outlines the main ethical considerations that solicitors should take into account. You can find it here! It also might be worth taking a look at the SRA Principles too (which are slightly easier to remember), which you can find here.

I wouldn't say it is necessary to have the full SQE1 knowledge to do well in these types of interview questions, and what firms are really testing is your judgment, reasoning, and awareness of a solicitor's professional responsibilities.

The main themes that are covered by the Code of Conduct include:
  • Acting with honesty and integrity
  • Maintaining independence
  • Acting in the best interests of each client
  • Avoiding conflicts of interest (and recognising when they arise)
  • Confidentiality and disclosure
  • Duties to the court vs duties to the client
  • Not misleading others
  • Acting in a way that upholds public trust in the profession
In the interview, I'd perhaps structure your answer to these kind of ethical questions along the lines of:
  1. Identify the ethical issue
  2. Explain the competing duties (e.g. client vs court, client vs firm, etc.)
  3. Talk through your reasoning
  4. Reach a balanced and justified conclusion
As long as you show that you are thoughtful and aware of the key duties, I'd say you are in a strong position.

I hope that assists, and best of luck!! :)
Thanks Abbie!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock

Find member