Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im not sure if it answers your question but Debevoise & Plimpton for example recruit their vac schemers through their open daysDoes anyone know of any open days where they can fast track you to an assessment centre or a vacation scheme?
Have not heard about the DLA Discovery Day yet. But the deadline is on the 5th anyway, or that's what I tell myself to copeHas anyone heard from B&B, DLA or BCLP for the open day?
haha, I am still hopeful! best of luckHave not heard about the DLA Discovery Day yet. But the deadline is on the 5th anyway, or that's what I tell myself to cope
Just got my PFO email from DLAhaha, I am still hopeful! best of luck![]()
Oh that's a shame, don't give up - onto the next! I haven't heard anything yet so not sure what that means hahaJust got my PFO email from DLA
Exactly the same!! But also I applied like 10 mins before the deadline so can't complain loljust got a virtual open day invite for winston taylorbit strange though considering i put the in person open day and underrepresented groups open day as my 1st and 2nd options... maybe i ended up being their third-tier choice or something LOL