Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don’t think they’ve even sent Winter AC’sHey, has anyone progressed to Hogan Lovell's video interview for spring vacation scheme?
I would really appreciate any insight - i tend to include a lot of information and a lot of experience but i am not sure if thats the way to go about it.- i assume, with the volume of apps, they do not spend too much time reading itIn the work experience section is there any rule of thumb as to how many work experiences to put? Also, what is the best practice for the descriptions. Allhires usually allows 250 words - should we use it for CV-like bullet points, or is that an indication that the firms are looking for a mini-essay?
Again, very dependent on the firm. I’d try to find any info online as to how the firm prefers you to structure it. E.g., no more then 10, no volunteering etc etc. if you’re unsure, I would add everything you think is relevant as they won’t penalise you for it! I would say majority of time time, or if you’re unsure, to write in full pros.I would really appreciate any insight - i tend to include a lot of information and a lot of experience but i am not sure if thats the way to go about it.- i assume, with the volume of apps, they do not spend too much time reading it
dw, I did tooWhy did I suddenly forget all my spelling and grammar during HLC’s proofreading test?![]()
Rejected post interviewAnyone heard back form STB? (Winter vac)
Just received this also. Do you know if it's timed?milbank stage 2!
Don't think so - I haven't received one yetDoes Cleary's WG give u a report after like CC?
For winter?Rejected post interview
No way of prepping just give it a shot think quick it’s very random and a very silly way of judging someone tbh.also anyone has any tips on neurosight tests? seems like hell ngl
I assume so as stage 1 was timed!Just received this also. Do you know if it's timed?