Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Early September. They did say they would be interviewing for at least two weeks though if that's any help at all.Sorry to hear. When did you get the interview invite?
When did you apply and do the crs?DLA test invite! Does anyone have any tips lol (is it SJT or critical thinking?)
I applied on the day the apps opened and did the CRS this Tuesday (29/09)When did you apply and do the crs?
same ripDidn’t get Milbank test 2 assuming PFO then
Oh, just realised this was for Autumn. Apologies, mea culpa!For winter?
FFS… I actually can’t with this cycle. Like I didn’t sit those exams??I’m so confused. Why is DLA saying you need AAB in a level for their summer internship? I applied previously and there were no a level requirements.
LITERALLY. Why have people gone from ‘your exams from 17 don’t define you’ back to they are important! Like broFFS… I actually can’t with this cycle. Like I didn’t sit those exams??
![]()
This is after the SJT right?milbank critical reasoning test (stage 2 i think)! does anyone know if this si the final stage before ac? (also is this a new automatic test for everyone or selective?)
Real talk. Is there a specific reason why all law firms decided to either introduce A Levels grade requirements or increase their existing requirements? LITERALLY. Why have people gone from ‘your exams from 17 don’t define you’ back to they are important! Like bro